“D.N.F.T.® is a unique Patient oriented technique designed from its origin to effect maximum benefits in a minimum number of treatments.”Quote from Christopher John, DC, successor to the originator of D.N.F.T. ®,Richard Van Rumpt, DC.
- It was developed by Richard Van Rumpt, DC over 80 years ago.
- Practitioners are trained and re-certified annually by D.N.F.T. Seminars founder Christopher John, DC.
- No wrenching/cracking involved.
- Leg length analysis is used to gather specific information about which structures are in need of correction.
- Safe for any age patient—even infants and the elderly.
- Can be used to effectively manipulate virtually any bone in the body including those of the hands and feet.
- A great alternative to traditional chiropractic.
- Remarkably fast results are common.
- X-rays rarely needed.
“In the early ’90s I happened to find a chiropractor who used “Non-Force” chiropractic techniques and finally got some lasting relief! For many years I would go in for tune-ups after doing foolish things that would reinjure my back. One or two visits was usually all I’d need.”…JG Inverness, CA
What to expect in a D.N.F.T.® Treatment
- Patients are typically asked to change to a white cotton gown (provided) allowing access to see the back and spine.
- The patient wears a heeled half shoe to assist in leg length measuring while lying on the treatment table. The doctor may mark the spine with a black wax pencil, some residual pencil may be on the back (removable with lotion).
- First visits are about 60 minutes in length and follow-up visits are 15-30 minutes.
- Please try to arrive a few minutes early so your visit can start on time.
®Directional Non-Force Technique®, D.N.F.T.®, and associated logo are registered trademarks and service marks of Dr. Christopher F. John of Beverly Hills, CA MMXIII
To learn more about Directional Non-Force Technique® please go to: www.nonforce.com